Here are some things for which I am thankful:
1. My biological mother and my biological father did the deed.
2. My biological mother had the selflessness to carry me to term and bring me to an orphanage
3. My parents adopted me
4. My parents knew how weird I was and never tried to give me back
5. An incredible community of people who are supportive of my "Makin' Whoopee in Korea" trip - namely, my family, friends, people I work with and especially, my boyfriend
6. The Korean Grocer on 61st and 1st in NYC, who would always tell me that my birth mother is probably looking for me just as one day I will look for her...
7. Nerds ropes.